202, 206, 210 W. Magnolia Street
202 and 210 W. Magnolia as shown in the 1901 Sanborn Map, the first map that included Magnolia Street.
202 and 210 W. Magnolia as shown in the 1906 Sanborn map. Not much has changed.
“R. Breniman is having the Liebey house at the corner of Mason and W. Magnolia moved back to give room for two new modern houses that will front on W. Magnolia street.” (Fort Collins Courier, October 16, 1907)
As the Sanborn maps show, both houses ended up being 2 stories (or a story and a half).
202, 206, and 210 W. Magnolia, as well as 319 Mason, as shown in the 1909 Sanborn Map. The general outline of 319 Mason matches the house previously at 202 W. Magnolia, with the exception of the inexplicable center line that divides the house, and the bump-out on the north side of that line.
202, 206, and 210 W. Magnolia, as well as 319 Mason, as shown on the 1917 Sanborn map.
206 and 202 W. Magnolia around 1980. (Photo by Gary Dobberstine, now located in the Archive at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, H23186.)
202 W. Magnolia. The citation under the photo of the Archive’s website calls this the “Wm. Warren Building.” This photo is from around 1990. (Archive at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, H09144.)
202 W. Magnolia. “Wm. Warren Building,” from around 1990. (Archive at the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, H09143.)
Side of 202 W. Magnolia. (Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, H09147.)
Back of the William Warren building. (Fort Collins Museum of Discovery, H09145.)
City staff believe the houses at 202 and 206 were torn down in 1990, though they weren’t able to find documentation to that effect. They were demolished by First National Bank and lights were installed at the parking lot in that location in 1996.
206 and 210 W. Magnolia. The parking lot at 206 W. Magnolia is owned by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) which also owns the property to the north of these lots. (Image from Google Maps.)