The Tomlin Block
240 and 242 Walnut Street
Salus and Curiosities now occupy this 1-story building on Walnut.
“A. B. Tomlin is excavating for a new business block to be built on Walnut street between the Poudre Valley bank block and the city hall. The block will contain two fine salesrooms, one 20 by 60 and the other 22 by 80 feet, ground dimensions. Mr, Tomlin will occupy the large room with his stock of merchandise and the other room will be for rent.” (The Weekly Courier, October 31, 1901)
“The brick building just west of the Linden hotel on Walnut street, in which are located the Arcade cafe and the Elks bowling alley, has been purchased by S. H. Clammer from its former owner, John F. Breniman.” (The Weekly Courier, November 16, 1904)